In the past year, HydraFacial has emerged as the most sought-after facial treatment in the world. The word about this painless procedure that has miraculous effects on the youthfulness has spread like wildfire. As for those who have tried it, they can’t stop raving about its success. Contact our qualified team at the Finishing Touch MedSpa to experience this treatment yourself.
We have a team who understands and believes in the effectiveness of this procedure. Our team has enthusiastically embraced this innovative facial treatment, and everyone who has experienced the HydraFacial at the hands of our seasoned skin specialists has enjoyed positive effects. If you haven’t heard of this procedure yet, here are the essentials.
What Is A HydraFacial?
As the name suggests, HydraFacial® is a non-invasive moisturizing treatment that cleanses and exfoliates the skin, extracts impurities, hydrates the face, and offers protection using antioxidants. The result is visibly clear skin that is soft and smooth.
How Does A HydraFacial Work?
The HydraFacial is similar to microdermabrasion, where an abrasive instrument is used to gently sand the skin, removing the thick outer layer and revealing the softer and smoother layer below. A HydraFacial, unlike microdermabrasion, uses a vortex-extraction nozzle instead of an abrasive instrument. The nozzle creates a vacuum that sucks off the impurities and cleanses the skin deeply, making it gentler and often more effective than abrasion.
What Are The Benefits Of This Procedure?
A HydraFacial offers a range of advantages to people seeking healthier and younger-looking skin.
- It can be used on people of all complexions
- The procedure addresses a variety of skin concerns like fine lines, wrinkles, inelasticity, rough texture, uneven pigmentation, blackheads, and clogged pores
- Results of the procedure are consistent
- No lasting side-effects
- A quick procedure that takes a maximum of 30 minutes
What Could I Expect During Treatment?
If you decide to get a HydraFacial, you’ll find that it largely resembles your everyday facial. Typically, the procedure involves the following steps.
- Cleansing and exfoliation – A deplaning tool that feels like a spinning brush is used to sweep away the top layer of dead skin cells.
- Acid Peel – Despite the name, this peel does not leave your skin stinging. The most you’ll feel is a minor tingle as you lie waiting for the peel to dry.
- Extraction – This is where the vortex-extraction tool comes into play. Every time the device sucks out a blackhead or the dirt clogging your pores, you can hear a sucking sound and see what’s being extracted at the base of the tool.
- Serum application – A vortex-fusion tool is used to apply a serum rich in collagen and antioxidants, making your skin soft and supple.
Who Is A Candidate For This Treatment?
Because it uses no chemicals and has no ill effects, the HydraFacial is that is for everyone. Regardless of your age, skin type, complexion, or skin issues, you can enjoy this treatment.